Wednesday 12 November 2014

Last Nights Sunlight












Who has measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, 
or with the breath of his hand marked off the heavens?
Who has held the dust of the earth in a basket,
or weighed the mountains on the scales
and the hills in a balance? 
Isaiah 40:12 


The sunset was absolutely so so beautiful I had to share it with you all. The pictures don't do it justice but I am sure you can see the beauty of the sky and the reflection in the watery sand. Jason and I decided to go for a quick walk to the beach because it had been such a full day and we wanted to take in some of the fresh ocean air. That's one of my favourite things about Muizenberg. Anytime I need a break I just walk to the beach take a few long deep breaths and I am good to go. The Nova Scotia in me loves the ocean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jillian Lewis Blog. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.