Wednesday 26 November 2014

Flowers and a Quote


Just a little post to say I am sorry I haven't posted anything in the longest time. It has been the busiest few weeks but our Leading By the Spirit school is coming to an end this Friday and I will have ample time after that to post pictures and other things. Until then enjoy these lovely flowers, I am loving all flowers these days and notice them everywhere, and this quote from a book I love:

It seemed too, that the wild flowers were also singing the same sort of song, only in yet another language, a colour language... that could only be understood by the heart and not by the mind. - Hannah Hurnard, Hinds Feet on High Places


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jillian Lewis Blog. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.