Saturday 15 November 2014

30 Hour Prayer









   
This week for our LBSC we did a 30 hour prayer. It was amazing. We specifically prayed in different groups for Muizenberg, Muslim men/women/children, and Egypt/Libya/Syria. We all didn't pray the whole time but signed up for shifts during the 30 hours and made sure there were constantly people praying. We had to do 8 hours each and they were so good.  So we prayed and planted seeds and painted pictures and sang songs and declared scripture over the nations. It was mighty powerful and I am looking forward to seeing headlines in the upcoming newspapers of God changing these places for their good! There was so much hope poured out for these nations and God clearly has redemptive purposes for each of them. That's who He is, He redeems! Cheer Him on as He works in these places, Come on King Jesus!




“But now hear, O Jacob my servant,
Israel whom I have chosen!
 Thus says the Lord who made you,
who formed you from the womb and will help you:
Fear not, O Jacob my servant,
Jeshurun whom I have chosen.
 For I will pour water on the thirsty land,
and streams on the dry ground;
I will pour my Spirit upon your offspring,
and my blessing on your descendants.
  They shall spring up among the grass
like willows by flowing streams.
 This one will say, ‘I am the Lord's,
another will call on the name of Jacob,
and another will write on his hand, ‘The Lord's,’
and name himself by the name of Israel.”
Isaiah 44: 1-5

Thus says the Lord GodBehold, I will open your graves and raise you from your graves, O my people. And I will bring you into the land of Israel. And you shall know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves, and raise you from your graves, O my people.  And I will put my Spirit within you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I am the LordI have spoken, and I will do it, declares the Lord.”  Ezekiel 37:12-14


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jillian Lewis Blog. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.