Thursday 7 January 2016

38 Week Bump Update & Other Bump Pictures

28 weeks

34 weeks


37 weeks

Since coming back to Canada at the end of November I feel like I have forgotten that I actually have a blog. It occurred to me the other day that I should actually update it with a few pictures. I am 38 weeks tomorrow which is wonderful and wild and unbelievable all at the same time. I love the difference from the top picture at 28 weeks, a few weeks before we left Cape Town, and the 3rd one at 37 weeks from last weekend here in Canada. I have grown so much! I do miss my sunny background in front of our balcony doors in Muizenberg but the snow in the background is nice too.

We are now in the final stretch and waiting for this baby to decide to arrive. We have spent a lot of time getting ready for him, baby showers, ordering a stroller, setting up our room, etc. Running anymore is definitely not possible, I would be so uncomfortable but thankfully my wonderful Jason goes for walks with me everyday even though it is cold here. This baby also got lots of turkey dinner over Christmas and he has been very celebrated by everyone here. Even today a random lady rolled her window down as we walked by on the street and said a genuine congratulations. I have no idea who she was but she definitely knew me = small town!

Now we just wait! Baby Lewis we are ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jillian Lewis Blog. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.