Sunday 27 September 2015

Art Commissions






I have been doing on a little extra artwork on the side lately. I love it! This particular ship was done for a friends nephew and I filled it with every word or verse God brought to mind as it took shape. I barely took any pictures of the process but here are a couple I took between my camera and phone. It is done on canvas paper, size A3, which is 11.7 x 16.5 inches. 

I would actually love to be doing more of these so email if you would like a commission done for you or someone you know. I can do them bigger or smaller and on/with different materials. 

Use the contact page to email me and we can see what we can do, work out a price and design, etc. 

Scroll through my instagram to see some of the other ones I have done recently. There is a lion, some hearts, a brain, flowers and more. God always gives a shape and He always has words to fill it. 

To see an extra large canvas one I did for my friends baby read this post: Baby Wave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jillian Lewis Blog. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.